what i m0xt like t0 do in wh0le day??
belle..that's wut u xhud call me..
the w0rd "b0ring" isn't in ma dicti0nary..
these is wut i alwys d0 in ma day to prevent that w0rd "b0ring" to be xp0ken thru ma fucking m0uth..
1. lixtening t0 muxic..
xince that is ma drug..
ma fucking genre.,metal..
and these wut i l0ve to lixten to..
- st0len babies
- as bl0od runs black
- begging for incest
and/but many more..hehe..
i ain't go0d in art..
yet u wud xay "hey,even ma 6th year old sister cn draw that..
but wh0 care c0s that's h0w i exprexx ma deprexxed..
by drawing xum pathetic human with0ut eyeballx..
3. writing p0emx..
i need n0body to talk t0..
s0 that's why i'd juxt mumbling maxelf,putting w0rdx and write em d0wn..
i'm n0t go0d in w0rding,to be h0next..
but i enj0y maxelf writing all ma heart out..
Friday, October 9, 2009
ermmm there's n0thg elxe to xay other than "fucking awex0oomee!!"
ab0ut laxt year.,they had releaxed a new xingle titled "Grubbery"
with a freaking graveyard occured muxic vide0 that t0tally chill my b0ne..
and xtill.,i d0nt kn0w they g0nna release a new album inxtead of g0ing here and there playing the xame fucking x0ngx in gigx..
and h0pefully they w0uld c0me out with a m0re and m0re awex0me x0ngx..
Friday, October 2, 2009
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Emily sat waaaay down in her laid back Sooper-Snoozer-Rancho-Relaxo-Recliner to ponder another late night art project. Just as a side note - This chair eats people. Although. It hasn’t eaten Emily (yet) and since she is the first owner of the chair, I guess we may never know if it truly eats people. But...let me just say... Emily used to have 5 cats.
OK. Back to the doll heads. Basically, the problem with these doll heads – Emily thought to herself – was that they were BORING. They needed spicing up.
Emily approached the first doll head.
“Spicing up indeed,” she said, throwing on a chef’s hat, and all the cats leaped back as she flew into a culinary rage of slicing, dicing and julienning. She dipped the doll head in toad slime, rolled it in magic pot, sprinkled it with hot dog, and then boiled it in poisoning milk – and then baked it in her e-z bake oven until it was golden red and nicely vomit of rice. “Perfect!” Emily yelled, “it looks just like avril!”
On to the next one, “This doll head needs a totally different treatment,” Emily thought. “Maybe instead of the kitchen, I should look to…the garden.” She strapped on her bionic rake and broke open the doll head, then packed it full of eating-insect flower and apple spider plant until it looked cat's soul. She sprinkled roses bushes seeds inside and then put the head back together with margerine and nails. She threw it into her e-z GROW oven until huge green tendrils of mutant, carnivorous, eeeewwww!! roses bushes had sprouted from the doll head, filled the e-z grow oven, filled the room, scared the cats, and started nibbling on Emily’s limb. “IT’S PERFECT,” Emily shouted, “On to the next one!!”
“Now, let’s not forget that this IS an art project. Why don’t we go into my studio for inspiration?” All the cats followed her nervously into the art studio, where Emily put on her beret, picked up seven paintbrushes in her left hand and eight cans of spray paint in her right hand... and approached the doll head. A few box of hot chemical later and the doll head was a psychedelic rainbow of black, black and black... but Emily wasn’t satisfied until she had welded on some painkiller, soldered on some microscope and then nailed the finished doll head to a huge, strange motor.
Finally, her doll heads were awesome!
Fast forward to six years later. Emily had traveled all the way to seremban for the opening of her new art show, called duck Dolls, and the critics were going crazy over it. Fashionable people from exotic places like duck and thailand stood around in their designer canada and thread haircuts, sipping liquid clown out of flask and eating bulls eye. Emily and her cats were hiding behind a massive sculpture of ashlee simpson riding a giraffe, and spying on the crowd as they admired the duck Doll heads.
“Dahling!” they said, “These dolls are dig! They’re dunk! They’re die! We haven’t seen doll heads this dizzle since amy lee!!”
From her hiding place, Emily and the cats laughed to themselves. “fuckinglicious!” said Emily, “Art critics really are a bunch of fucking big asshole teeth!”
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Sweet Lolita (amaloli) is heavily influenced by Rococo styles as well as Victorian and Edwardian children's clothing. Focusing on the child and fantasy aspects of Lolita, the Sweet Lolita style adopts the basic Lolita format and uses lighter colors and child fantasy themes in its design.
Makeup used in sweet Lolita is common throughout most Lolita styles. A natural look is emphasized, to help maintain the childlike feel of Lolita. Light pastels and natural colors make up the Lolita makeup color scheme.
Sweet Lolita places its focus on the child-like aspects of the Lolita style. Outfits consist of pastels, gingham or other colorful prints, lace, bows, and ribbons to emphasize the cuteness in the design. Popular themes in the sweet Lolita are references to Alice in Wonderland, fruits, sweets and classic fairy-tales.
Jewelry often reflects this fantasy theme. Headdresses and bows are also a popular hair accessory to the sweet Lolita look. Bags and purses are often very cute with princess-like designs, and often in the form strawberries, crowns, hearts, and stuffed animals
Momoko, a protagonist in the book/film Shimotsuma Monogatari (Kamikaze Girls in the US), is a popular example of sweet Lolita. She idealizes the rococo period and tries to "live" in the Rococo lifestyle through Lolita. She loves the popular Sweet Lolita brand, Baby, The Stars Shine Bright.
p/s=isn't that SWEET??
Monday, June 22, 2009
2. Ruffled elegant Victorianesque blouses.
3. Mostly black blouses sometimes with white Peter Pan collars, cuffs and sleeves. White lace can be at the bottom of the capped sleeves and at the collar. Both plain or embellished blouses.
4. Babydoll dresses, sometimes below the knee but mostly mini to knee length.
5. Colors for these separates are mostly black or white or a combination of both. Sometimes red, pastel pink, and pastel blue. The later two colors worn only with white.
6. The French Maid look or Alice in Wonderland look of a white apron over a black babydoll dress was an original Gothic Lolita look. It is not seen as much now.
7. These dresses and skirts are worn with knee-high or thigh high stockings. Some times white with little bows and ruffles at the top or in black fishnet with holes and without. Mostly black opaque stocking material.
8. Headdresses are a must. Mostly in black or black and white. A small rectangular headband headdress made of ruffles, ribbons, and lace. Can be worn with a bow under the chin. It is worn at the crown of the head, just above where bangs are. Can be used to hold hairpieces in.
9. Sometimes the headpiece can extend over the forehead like a small bonnet, this happens most often in white.
10. A small top hat worn askew on the head is sometimes seen.
11. Shoes are Mary Jane type platform heels or large platform shoes. Very chunky and clog-like.
12. Women wear long or short large curls on either side of the head, or a full head of curls ala Shirley Temple. Long straight hair worn sometimes with bangs is a common look as well. Many wear wigs and hairpieces to achieve these looks. Hair is mostly black but can be any shade of brown.
13. Little to no make-up is worn. The look requires a pale complexion, which many Japanese women already have. Any shade of red lipstick is fine with black eyelashes and a small amount of black eyeliner. Fresh faced and young.
14. Large pocketbooks are carried. Some are huge container-like suitcases in a variety of forms from the carpetbag to the circular hatbox. Some women carry handbags in the shape of bats and coffins.
15. A parasol is a must on sunny days in the park.
16. On occasion lace gloves and lace opera length arm warmers complete this look.
17. When the look begins to lean towards Victorian mourning, with long dresses and ghouly make-up, it is Visual Kei or Gothic and not Gothic Lolita. But the elegant Victorian look with a long skirt is still Lolita.
even its really hurt inside..
i hate t0 think that i'm okay.,
even i'd slitted my wrist anyway..
i hate t0 think that i w0nt care.,
even i still ask y0u the same..
i hate t0 think that i wanna run.,
but i w0uld c0me back in the end..
i hate t0 think that i wanna hide.,
but secretly i w0uld steal y0ur sight..
i hate t0 think that i wanna die.,
but i always ask back myself why..
i hate t0 think that i d0n't wnna l0se.,
this deep feeling t0ward y0u..
p/s=r0ses are red,and the sky s0 blue..
the only thing that i hate,is t0 losing y0u..
(a fucking p0em that i wr0te by maxelf)